Care for lashes, brows and the delicate skin around the eyes like never before. This specialized, no-rinse, 3-in-1 cleanser gently and effectively removes makeup while conditioning and hydrating the delicate skin around the eyes, as well as lashes and brows.
Leaves lashes, brows and lids, cleansed, soothed and hydrated while preparing lashes and brows for RevitaLash® Advanced and RevitaBrow® Advanced. Also prepares eyes for skincare and makeup application.
• Safe for use with eyelash extensions
• Ophthalmologist reviewed
• Dermatologist reviewed
• Clinically tested
• Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates
• Vegan friendly
Survey results from an independent consumer study with 73 participants:
• 99% Eye area felt more comfortable
• 97% Product did not leave an unpleasant residue
• 95% Eye area felt clean after use
• Micelle Technology: Unique micelles attract and draw out impurities to remove dirt, makeup and lint without leaving any film or residue
• Panthenol: A natural humectant, hydrates and helps fortify lashes and brows
• Aloe & Chamomile: Anti-aging botanicals that deliver soothing moisture while calming the skin
• Prepares lashes and brows for RevitaLash® Advanced and RevitaBrow® Advanced
• Prepares eye area for makeup application
Aqua/Water/Eau, Poloxamer 184, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, BHT, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
Can you use Micellar Water Lash Wash with a face wash?
Yes - we recommend using your face wash first, then using Micellar Water Lash Wash to pick up any leftover dirt, oil and impurities.
Can this be used to remove waterproof makeup?
At RevitaLash Cosmetics, we prefer to stay away from waterproof cosmetics, as the removal process can damage brows and lashes. You may use Micellar Water Lash Wash with waterproof makeup with a gentle hand.
Can this product be used with eyelash extensions?
Yes! It is oil-free, and therefore can be used to cleanse lash extensions. We recommend to spray a few pumps directly onto closed eye, lightly massaging product along lashes, brows and lids, and gently wipe dry.
Spray 4-6 pumps onto a cotton pad. TIP: If using lash extensions, do not use with a cotton pad. Instead spray a few pumps directly onto closed eye, lightly massaging product along lashes, brows and lids, and gently wipe dry.
Gently press pad on closed eye for 10-15 seconds to help loosen makeup.
Wipe eye area clean and repeat as needed to fully remove dirt and makeup from lashes, brows, eyelids and lash line. No need to rinse.
Wipe the eye area and repeat if necessary to completely remove dirt and makeup from lashes, brows, eyelids and lash line.
TIP: Do not use cotton swabs if you use eyelash extensions. Instead, spray directly on the closed eye, lightly massage the product onto the lashes and brows, then gently wipe.